Søknadsfrist: 15. september
Trust, traceability, tradition – is this close to your heart? This trinity ensures we always deliver superior seafood, responsibly harvested, and carefully processed, from harbour to home.
To live up to this trinity, we have a dedicated and engaged team of 300 seafood and maritime enthusiasts working across the value chain in a dynamic environment. Babord Seafood produces and distributes value added seafood products in our two processing facilities located in Poland and Raudeberg. We are ambitious and growing and therefor want to strengthen our sales team with a new Chief Sales Officer.
Is Babord Seafood your new home?
As a Chief Sales Officer in Babord Seafood your responsibility areas will be:
- To build and develop your salesteam
- Sales of value-added seafood products of red fish and white fish, as well as breaded fish products to existing and new customers
- Development of new markets and customers
- Sales meetings, client presentations and participate in market activities
- Following up contracts, demands and orders
- Customer experience and development
- Pricing and profit optimisation
- Identify target customers where there are opportunities to increase sales.
- Plan and attend at conferences and exhibitions
- Market analysis
In this role you can work in our office in Bergen, or in the headquarter in Måløy.
To be successful in this position you need to be able to manage and develop your team effectively and deliver results through your team and your own customer relations. We believe it is essential that you have experience within similar positions or companies with particular emphasis on knowledge of seafood markets and export sales. Thus, knowledge of the seafood industry and experience with value added seafood products is an advantage. Relevant higher education (bachelor or master’s level) is also wanted here, but relevant experience can compensate for lack of education. Due to our international activities, excellent communication skills in English at a professional level, both written and verbal is essential. Speaking a third language will count as an advantage.
You provide your team with a clear sense of direction. You inspire and keep them focused on objectives. You identify and seizes commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability. You act on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results. You make an impact, convinces others, promotes plans and ideas successfully. You adhere to company rules and procedures, executes plans with commitment and determination, finally you achieve high quality results.
Babord Seafood offers the right candidate:
- Highly motivated, engaged and good colleagues in an industry in growth
- Pivotal role with possibility to influence
- Competitive conditions
- Varied workdays and several exciting plans ahead
Babord is a knowledge-oriented organization with high focus on learning, thus as an employee you will get exciting challenges and good opportunities for personal and professional development. In order to learn a little bit more about the company and what we are all about, please review attached company video and visit our homepage www.babordgroup.com